Monday, August 18, 2008

Tearoom More Than Organic

Just so I don't have to write that again lets just call it TMTO from here on out. TMTO is a little cafe just down the street from my place that I only noticed recently. Can't say how long it's been there, but my guess is that it's pretty new. TMTO is a one woman operation and the proprietor is a very nice, if not at times befuddled, older lady who serves up coffee and tea and a few food items. By "a few food items" I mean 3. You can select toast, honey toast, and a cheese sandwich. I went with the cheese sandwich and it was tasty, but far from filling. Not much else to say about the place except that it's only open about 4 days a week. Don't know what she's up to the rest of the time, but it's not coming up with new menu items! TMTO serves its purpose if its purpose is to serve tea and coffee only. Worth a Sunday afternoon drop by to take advantage of the table outside under the sun, too bad it's closed on Sunday too...

T: 3
P: 8
F$: 4
B$: 0
V: 3
A: 4
S: 8
X: 6

Total score: 36/70

No comments: