Thursday, July 10, 2008

welcome to srumped!

So "scrumped" (スクランプト)is an idea I`ve had for a bit as a place to show off the great, and sometimes not as great restaurants in the area I call home. The name "scrumped" of course comes from the stupid word "scrumptious".
Yukigaya-Otsuka (雪谷大塚) is an area of south-western Tokyo that is bordered by the areas of Ontakesan (御嶽山), Ishikawa-dai (石川台), Denenchoufu (田園調布), and Okusawa (奥沢).
There are roughly (very roughly) 500 restaurants in this area and I have been to a fair number of them and most of them are very,very good!
What I consider my main stomping grounds, and the area that will be featured on this site is shown in blue below. Aside from this area there will be a few other restaurants included, mostly from the areas of Ontakesan, Nagahara, and Ishikawa-dai. Stay tuned!

No comments: